Cooking Recipes on Comer See Special
With our new rubric “Italian Cuisine Recipes” we don’t only want to offer you recipes, we also want you to develop your appetite for Italy and the Lake Como.
Italian Cuisine that means:
- Cooking with fresh herbs like rosemary, sage, basil and thyme
- It stands for sun-ripened tomatoes, bell peppers, aubergines and fresh lettuce
- It regales us with antipasti, manifold pasta and delicious fish- and meat-dishes
- It stimulates the senses with good old balsamic vinegar, valuable extra virgin olive oil and a hint of fresh garlic
- Ultimo, ma non per importanza – the divine dolci which are always worth a sin
In future you’ll find all this delicacies in our cooking recipes. We hope you enjoy to test the dishes. But perhaps you will visit Lake Como sometimes and try the italian cuisine, sitting on a restaurant terrace with a gorgeous panoramic-view.
In any case we say by now: