Sightseeing Tour on the Eastern Shore of Lake Como:
Hop On – Hop Off
Cari amici, dear Lake Como friends. I have good news for those who want to see a lot on vacation, but not by car. There is a new bus service for tourists on the Lake Como east shore.
Lake Como Sightseeing Tour on the East Shore
From April 20 to October 13, 2019, is the “Lake Como Sightseeing Tour East Side” located on the eastern shore. This additional offer will make a vacation on the eastern shore of Lake Como even more attractive.
The buses run daily between Malgrate and Colico and of course in the opposite direction.
The tour starts in Malgrate at Piazza Garibaldi at 8.00 am and 8.00 pm.
In Colico it starts at 10.00 a.m. at Forte Montecchio. Further departure times are 2.40 p.m., 6.10 p.m. and 10.30 p.m.
Tickets are available directly on board of the buses, at partner hotels and in authorized shops. There are several ticket variants:
Tickets for a whole day or for 2 days
- During the validity period you can get off or on at any stop on the route. This is the so-called “Hop On – Hop Off” variant.
- Fare for 1 day: adults, 20, – € per person, children from 5 – 15 years 10, – €, children up to 4 years travel free.
- Fare for 2 days: adults 30, – €, children from 5 – 15 years 15, – €, children up to 4 years are free.
Family ticket for 1 day
- At least 4 people or more 15, – € per person
Night tickets from 8.00 p.m. to 11.45 p.m.
- Adults per person 10, – €, children, 5-15 years, 5, – €, children up to 4 years free of charge
- Only from one point to another
- Adults per person 10, – €, children 5-15 years, 5, – €, children up to 4 years are free
On the Right Side, You See…
On board the buses is a multilingual system. The places on the eastern shore of Lake Como and all sights are commented in German, English and Italian.
Cari amici that is something you should try. Enjoy your first sightseeing tour on the eastern shore.
Rosa Maria Lamberti